- Kamdhenu Cow Polyresin Statue
- 27 cm X 12 cm X 15 cm
- Color:- GOLD
- Care instructions: Clean with a dry cloth
- Great for gifting during weddings, anniversaries, house warming ceremonies, new venture, award ceremonies etc.
- KAMDHENU COW FULL FILL WISHES OF HUMAN BEINGS.
- IT IS ALSO SYMBOL OF ANNAPURNA.
- IT BRINGS WEALTH AND PROSPERITY.
- METERIAL : POLYRESIN, WEIGHT : 900 GM.
This Kamdhenu cow, adorned with different deities, is the symbol of prosperity and vatsalya (love that a mother feels for a child) and is considered highly auspicious for countering the vaastudoshas (architectural faults) & enhancing the overall good luck. The name Kamadhenu came from the Sanskrit root, “Kamaduha”, which literally means, “the cow of plenty” and “the one through whom all desires are fulfilled”.It is believed that each part of the kamdhenu cow embodies a particular deity & is worshipped as the divine wish-fulfilling cow goddess, according to Hindu mythology. This divine cow, which lives in swargalok (heaven), emerged from the ocean of milk (kshira-sagar) at the time of samudra-manthan (the great churning of the ocean by the gods (suras) and demons (asuras). It was presented to the seven sages by the Gods, and in course of time came into the possession of Sage Vasishta. It is believed that as Kalpa-vriksha, (heavenly tree) Kamadhenu, in the same way, fulfills the desires of those who approach it with pragya and devotion